MGM Resorts is a brand that is famous for its hospitality and services for the customers. They have always been supportive of the active military and veterans of the country and provide them with special services. This article is to brief you about the MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans and how they function. It will also discuss the facts and latest updates and help you with the details for the same.
MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans
The MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans came to action to recognize their sacrifices. The company has always had a giving nature for the veterans and how they serve the United States. This program allows MGM Resorts to provide active military members and spouses with special recognitions. They are also provided with good offers and discounts at the MGM Resorts locations throughout the country.
The idea of including the spouses in the program is to honor them for being supportive of the country. It takes an immense amount of courage and bravery to sacrifice your family for the country. Hence, the group recognizes that and therefore have such provisions for the spouses as well.
For the latest and new addition to the MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans, one can simply go to their official website. One can explore all kinds of facilities and services provided by the company especially for them. Adding more, the new MVP cardholders are automatically upgraded to their pearl level with all of its benefits.
Programs and Events:
As per the MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans, the group holds various programs and events every year. The following events come in action to honor and celebrate them together.
- Troop Salute: An annual appreciation event created to show gratitude for the brave warriors of the country. The troops along with their spouses come for a weekend full of entertainment, fine dining and to relax a bit.
- Business: This is an industry-leading program to hire the recruits that qualify for the military veterans and spouses. MGM Resorts have to date hired around 202 veterans in the year 2017.
- Career Fair: It is an annual career fair which is in action since 2012.
- Employee Network Group: The main objective of this company group is to bring the employees together in a group. To make them learn and develop professional skills for the same. They also develop various ideas that can enhance the business and be famous experiences for their fellow mates.
- Active Duty Benefits: Here, the MGM Resorts offers to pay the full income of the employees that are called for duty. The employees who take a call of duty leave can receive full coverage of their medical and dental treatments.
These special events are active under the MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans. Thus, they make sure to include some events to honor the sacrifices made earlier. Even though the MGM Resort group provides special services like these, they are always looking for more. Thus, here are a few of the special events the group organizes for the Veterans.
- Mobilization Ceremony
- Nevada’s Fisher House Opening
These special programs are available to all of the active, reserve or retired military and spouses of the United States. One can easily take advantage of these programs and services by signing up for the program by visiting their website. Since the group has made it so easy for the people to approach them, everyone must have a military ID. Without any authorized proof of the person being related to the military, the group cannot permit for the sign-up. Thus, please make sure to carry a valid ID proof while registration and get all the services.
In this article, we discussed the MGM Special Program for Active Military and Veterans and their benefits. In case you have any further doubts, feel free to ping us and we will get back to you with the answers. We hope this article was helpful for you and cleared your doubts about the same. Also, please share your thoughts in the comment section for the same. We welcome all kinds of criticism for a chance of improvement. Thank you for your time and have a good day!